The Miller Chronicles

The story of one lucky boy who got us as parents!

Friday, February 20

There is not too much that will stop me in my tracks, but.....

While driving around Redlands today I saw something to intriguing that it warrented a slow down, u-turn and a "I have to take a picture of it". I stared at it for the longest time trying to figure out the sheer genius behind it and why with all the car shows I have been to, I have not seen it. Where have these people been hiding it?! Where CAN you hide something of this magnitude. Had I know of its existence, it would have been at my wedding.....



A 1957 Chevy Bel Air LIMO. A LIMO! Not only is it my dream car, but its my dream car that will fit the whole family!

As I said, there is not too much that will warrent that much attention from me anymore in the classic car world. I've seen a lot but I am still in awe of it. To me, it was the most interesting day of my week, possibly the month.

2 Comments:

Blogger {sara} said...

That is pretty dang cool! I have never seen it around town, either. I have to beg to differ about the most interesting day of your month, though....I think this Fancy Nancy party on Saturday is going to win that title! LOL!

February 20, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Kevin, Livy and Orion said...

Lol! Well, I'm living in the now so I will post after the party and "redo" that statememt! Sooo lookin forward to it!!

February 20, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home