The Miller Chronicles

The story of one lucky boy who got us as parents!

Saturday, January 3

The blog war!

So one of my favorite past times on the computer is to look at other people blogs. I love seeing what friends are up to and I hate talking on the phone for hours. Ive had a blog for like a year and never actually blog on it. That is one goal this year is to keep a blog. It seems like I am always getting asked "Do you have a blog?!"

So here I am sitting here trying to make it "me-worthy" and I am so getting frustrated! I cant seem to get the pics that I want where I want them! or to get a decent background and where are all of you people getting these cute backgrounds and cute stuff. I WANT TO KNOW!!! Thats my rant for now. Ill find out soon how to make this easier on the eyes but for tonight, it sucks!

2 Comments:

Blogger {sara} said...

Hey! I think your blog looks great! I'm warning you, though, once you get going it's VERY addicting!

January 4, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Amanda Goldsmith said...

Your blog looks awesome! Way to go on figuring it out!

January 4, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home