The Miller Chronicles

The story of one lucky boy who got us as parents!

Wednesday, April 15

Easter Festivites....Part 1 - Easter goodies

Our Easter Started early. There is a family tradition on my side for making Easter Chocolates. Growing up the kiddies (ie me, my brother) would be in charge of unwrapping the hundreds of Hersheys kisses that we use but I didnt put Orion in charge of that because I knew only half would make it into the bowl. Maybe next year.

Goodies included:

Lots of Chocolate suckers


Lots of butterscotch nests


My favorite, chocolate eggs with homemade marshmellow


And i tried something new. I added truffles to the mix. They came out pretty good.


Kids of my primary class got little goodie boxes....


Unfortunantly by the time Easter Morning actually comes, I am usually sick of chocolate. Hazzard/Bonus of baking, SAMPLING....... it can be a dangerous thing.

4 Comments:

Blogger {sara} said...

Everything was SO yummy! So much for my diet. The chocolate marshmallow eggs are da' bomb! =D

April 16, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Kevin, Livy and Orion said...

I forgot to tell you, anything I bake is fat free. I am magic!

April 16, 2009 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger {sara} said...

That is SO good to hear...'cuz otherwise, I think I'd put on 5 lbs. from your treats alone! You didn't post about the YUMMY purple popcorn balls!

April 17, 2009 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Kevin, Livy and Orion said...

totally forgot to take a picture of them! lol!

April 17, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home